86. Buy a condo
It would be nice to invest my rent money into a place that I can keep.
87. Read all of Shakespeare’s plays.
88. Read “A Tale of Two Cities” by Charles Dickens.
I like reading and these are classics that I haven’t read before.
89. Collect all of C.S. Lewis’ writings.
C.S. Lewis is my favorite author and I like his take on life. I frequently reread his works and for that reason I want to own his writings to enjoy and share with others.
90. Establish a dinner club and keep it going for at least six months.
In college a group of friends and I got together every month at each others’ places to cook. It was a great way to spend time with each other and to try each others’ cooking. It’s something I want to start up again.
91. Buy all of Donald Miller’s books. (2/3; 66%)
Like C.S. Lewis, I like Miller’s take on life and find his books thought-provoking. For that reason, I want to own his books as well.
92. Have a penpal for at least six months.
It’s fun to hear about what is going on in other people’s lives. I want to take that a step further by connecting with a stranger in a different country.
93. Frame and hang 10 pictures of friends and family to display in my apartment.
Looking at pictures makes me happy. So I want to surround myself with as much happiness as possible.
94. Fill 5 journals with my traveling adventures.
I want to remember what I was feeling and thinking as I travel the world.
95. Watch all 100 films on the 2007’s AFI’s Top 100 films list. (31%)
I often miss out on references to classic films simply because I’ve never seen them. For example, I have yet to see any of the Godfather or Rocky films yet. I chose the AFI list because it’s a pretty comprehensive list of the best-loved films over the years and the ones that have stood the test of time.
96. Post 10,000 pictures on Facebook. (1,365/10,000; 13.7%)
It’s fun to share my life with others through pictures, just as I enjoy looking at my friend’s pictures.
97. Try a Malbec wine.
A friend of mine said that I needed to try one, and I’m always trying to expand my palate.
98. Host a wine tasting with wines I’ve brought back from other places.
It’s a fun way to share my travels with other people beyond just scrapbooks and postcards.
99.Pay off my car. (73%)
So I can free up the cash to do what I really want to do.
100. Write a book and get it published.
If I do even half of these goals, I’ll have something worth writing about.
November 5, 2008
Other goals that don’t fit into any other categoryPosted by Elizabeth under Uncategorized
Leave a Comment
86. Buy a condo